This week we have been working with one of our longest running clients Aston Martin and their Restorations Centre. Tim has been heavily connected to Aston for a number of years now and its a relationship that has seen both companies work together on many different aspects of the business from the brochure and lifestyle work that Tim shoots on a regular basis for the Aston to the restorations and engineering projects. Over the last few weeks Tim has been working closely with Aston to create some powerful images for the restorations and classic side of the business that not only demonstrate some of the work that goes on behind the scenes and Aston but also for use in global events such as the recent Essen Car Show in Germany that Aston attended using Tim’s work as a launch platform visually.
Ambient Life Online
Tim works with many well known brands and clients such as Aston Martin, Land Rover and Kenwood in the US, and has recently been named as one of the ten photographers to be selected by Hasselblad for the quality of his work and creative vision to represent their new 'Pro Team' to be launched in 2010.
- Profoto Launch 3 Masters Interviews with Photographer Tim Wallace
- Aston Martin 100 Years Centenary Book Project
- Maserati Merak SS shoot
- Competition winners are announced
- New Aston Martin Limited Edition Art is made Available
- Kelby US interview launch – The Business Side of Tim Wallace
- Q1 New Pro Book Launch
- A young man in Nevada gets ‘Inspired’
- 500px Best Automotive Car photographers
- Dodge Challenger Shoot – US