This month we are very honoured to announce a feature that will appear in ‘Le Grand’ a Worldwide magazine that has its roots based in high end luxury living and life style. The magazine interviewed AmbientLife photographer Tim Wallace earlier this year to talk to him about his work with some the Worlds finest prestige car manufacturers such as Aston Martin and Bentley as well as take a look at how his work has impacted on this market Worldwide to create a desire that drives and influences his clients customers. The magazine is published in both English and Chinese across the World and has an online version available for subscribers to the facility with many sections including not only prestige automotive but also high end fashion, jewellery, lifestyle products and yachting to name a few.
Ambient Life Online
Tim works with many well known brands and clients such as Aston Martin, Land Rover and Kenwood in the US, and has recently been named as one of the ten photographers to be selected by Hasselblad for the quality of his work and creative vision to represent their new 'Pro Team' to be launched in 2010.
- Profoto Launch 3 Masters Interviews with Photographer Tim Wallace
- Aston Martin 100 Years Centenary Book Project
- Maserati Merak SS shoot
- Competition winners are announced
- New Aston Martin Limited Edition Art is made Available
- Kelby US interview launch – The Business Side of Tim Wallace
- Q1 New Pro Book Launch
- A young man in Nevada gets ‘Inspired’
- 500px Best Automotive Car photographers
- Dodge Challenger Shoot – US